You may have the best business in the business, but if you’re not able to get the word out about your services, you won’t be successful. That’s why promotional materials are so important: it’s all about marketing your company, and making sure your customers and your potential customers know your name.
Promotional items are actually an extremely cost-effective way to promote your business. Low-cost marketing like pens or pencils with company logos, mugs that you scatter around the office, and even things like USB drives or coasters, can make a lasting impact on your customers—for very little upfront cost.
Make an Impression
In fact, according to Design Hill, six in ten consumers keep promotional products that they pick up for up to two years. And, about 89% of consumers can remember the company that gave them the promotional product—and their experience with the company—even years after receiving the item.
Expand the Brand
Promotional materials also work in a larger function, in addition to marketing your services and driving business—they promote and define your brand. Your goal in creating a company brand is to have something striking that makes an impression on people; promotional materials can help you do that by getting your brand and logo in front of consumer’s faces, and making an impression on them.
Your brand is important; which means, it doesn’t just matter what the logo looks like that you print up on some promotional pens and mugs—the quality of the pens and mugs matters, too. That’s why we at Promo Products.com are committed to quality materials and quality printing, guaranteed to expand your business, promote your brand, and bring in business. With any questions you may have, give us a call today at 941-342-9626 and be sure to browse our website on Black Friday!
Top Reasons Custom Mints are the Perfect Promotional Product
Custom Mints have Custom Wrappers!
1. Elevate brand recognition with your customer’s logo
2. Help customers share tailored messages
3. Drive awareness of key priorities, such as catering, gift cards, loyalty programs, e-stores, social media and more
4. Engage consumers with a call to action, like a coupon code directing them to a website or with a special QR Code
Mints used as a promotional tool are an easy way to grow your sales. Add mints to goody bags, new hire baskets, events and more. The possibilities are endless!
Order yours at www.promoproducts.com or call 941-342-9626 for samples!
We are looking for smart, talented and creative people passionate about branding and creating fun promotional products. We’re all about taking risks and thinking outside the box. We focus on helping our customers build their brand and build better relationships. We are looking for the right person to help us to continue to grow our business.
Are you looking for a collaborative, growing creative agency? If so, PromoProducts.com is the place for you! Founded in 1985, PromoProducts.com, a division of Promo World, Inc., partners with a wide breadth of clients to creatively integrate branded merchandise into dynamic marketing campaigns. PromoProducts.com is headquartered in Sarasota, Florida, with offices in Miami, Baltimore, and Phoenix.
PromoProducts.com is currently hiring Brand Consultants. These roles are client focused, with a heavy emphasis on the entire promotional campaign, including idea generation, product research and sourcing, presentation creation, order processing, and procurement. Successful candidates will possess 1-3 years of experience in marketing, PR, or sales capacity, strong attention to detail, and an energetic personality. All positions are commission only.
To apply, email your resume to Jessie@PromoProducts.com.
Did you know that the third Thursday of every quarter is Get to Know Your Customers Day? This year, those days fall on January 19, April 20, July 20 and October 19.
But you don’t have to wait to show your customers how much you appreciate them and their business.
From candies to coffee mugs to wearable activity trackers, we’ve picked 13 products that will not only put your logo front and center, but will also let customers know you are thankful for them all year long!
The Holidays are coming…have you ordered your Corporate Gifts?
Here are 6 Corporate Gift Trends for the Holidays from ASI*!
- Food. Yes, food. Sometimes the most common gift is the one that’s most enjoyable. That’s certainly the case with promotional food products, which ASI data shows is the most popular holiday promo item outside of gift cards.
- Athleisure. This holiday season, formal apparel gifts are out, while relaxed apparel – commonly called athleisure wear – are in. But ironically, they’re not just for leisure anymore. “The way we dress for the office is changing due to the strength of the athleisure movement, making us rethink what we wear to work,” says Vicki Ostrom, a senior designer at SanMar, a Washington-based supplier.
- Fleece. When you think fleece this holiday season, think beyond traditional outerwear. For example, fleece ponchos, beanies, blankets, scarves and drawstring backpacks are in style, and helpfully one-size-fits-all.
- Bags. If a client is looking for a luxury gift in 2016, leather bags should be one of your go-to items. In fact, one ASI client said a leather duffel stands out as the best gift he’s ever received. “Obviously it’s on the high end, but I use it frequently and see the branding on it each time to remind me who gave it to me,” he says.
- Adult Coloring Books. Looking for a fun and budget-friendly gift that can engage and thank customers? Adult coloring books might be a strong option. Because coloring books can be specially designed, they work well across just about any market – from health care to insurance to education. Adult coloring book suppliers can tailor every page to fit a client’s desired message.
- Tech. Tech promo items are still as trendy as ever, especially with younger demographics and for companies that have employees that are constantly on the go. But in this vast field of options, what should you showcase? ASI recommends wireless speakers, headphones, power banks and other mobile-type items.
How many promotional items are used BY YOU, EVERY DAY?
More than you think!
Don’t believe us? Try this!
Let’s start with ONE product – your COFFEE MUG (or tea, if you are so inclined).
Now, take a QUICK GLANCE around your home or office.
How many MUGS do YOU have in your cupboard, or on your desk?
And how long have you had them?
DId you know that 58% of consumers keep their Promotional Products anywhere from one year to more than FOUR YEARS?*
Even if you only use your MUG once per week, that’s 52 impressions made over the course of just ONE YEAR!
THAT’S the Power of Promotional Products!
*Source: PPAI Study: Effectiveness of Promotional Products As An Advertising Medium