We are looking for smart, talented and creative people passionate about branding and creating fun promotional products. We’re all about taking risks and thinking outside the box. We focus on helping our customers build their brand and build better relationships. We are looking for the right person to help us to continue to grow our business.
Are you looking for a collaborative, growing creative agency? If so, PromoProducts.com is the place for you! Founded in 1985, PromoProducts.com, a division of Promo World, Inc., partners with a wide breadth of clients to creatively integrate branded merchandise into dynamic marketing campaigns. PromoProducts.com is headquartered in Sarasota, Florida, with offices in Miami, Baltimore, and Phoenix.
PromoProducts.com is currently hiring Brand Consultants. These roles are client focused, with a heavy emphasis on the entire promotional campaign, including idea generation, product research and sourcing, presentation creation, order processing, and procurement. Successful candidates will possess 1-3 years of experience in marketing, PR, or sales capacity, strong attention to detail, and an energetic personality. All positions are commission only.
To apply, email your resume to Jessie@PromoProducts.com.
Did you know that the third Thursday of every quarter is Get to Know Your Customers Day? This year, those days fall on January 19, April 20, July 20 and October 19.
But you don’t have to wait to show your customers how much you appreciate them and their business.
From candies to coffee mugs to wearable activity trackers, we’ve picked 13 products that will not only put your logo front and center, but will also let customers know you are thankful for them all year long!
The Holidays are coming…have you ordered your Corporate Gifts?
Here are 6 Corporate Gift Trends for the Holidays from ASI*!
- Food. Yes, food. Sometimes the most common gift is the one that’s most enjoyable. That’s certainly the case with promotional food products, which ASI data shows is the most popular holiday promo item outside of gift cards.
- Athleisure. This holiday season, formal apparel gifts are out, while relaxed apparel – commonly called athleisure wear – are in. But ironically, they’re not just for leisure anymore. “The way we dress for the office is changing due to the strength of the athleisure movement, making us rethink what we wear to work,” says Vicki Ostrom, a senior designer at SanMar, a Washington-based supplier.
- Fleece. When you think fleece this holiday season, think beyond traditional outerwear. For example, fleece ponchos, beanies, blankets, scarves and drawstring backpacks are in style, and helpfully one-size-fits-all.
- Bags. If a client is looking for a luxury gift in 2016, leather bags should be one of your go-to items. In fact, one ASI client said a leather duffel stands out as the best gift he’s ever received. “Obviously it’s on the high end, but I use it frequently and see the branding on it each time to remind me who gave it to me,” he says.
- Adult Coloring Books. Looking for a fun and budget-friendly gift that can engage and thank customers? Adult coloring books might be a strong option. Because coloring books can be specially designed, they work well across just about any market – from health care to insurance to education. Adult coloring book suppliers can tailor every page to fit a client’s desired message.
- Tech. Tech promo items are still as trendy as ever, especially with younger demographics and for companies that have employees that are constantly on the go. But in this vast field of options, what should you showcase? ASI recommends wireless speakers, headphones, power banks and other mobile-type items.
How many promotional items are used BY YOU, EVERY DAY?
More than you think!
Don’t believe us? Try this!
Let’s start with ONE product – your COFFEE MUG (or tea, if you are so inclined).
Now, take a QUICK GLANCE around your home or office.
How many MUGS do YOU have in your cupboard, or on your desk?
And how long have you had them?
DId you know that 58% of consumers keep their Promotional Products anywhere from one year to more than FOUR YEARS?*
Even if you only use your MUG once per week, that’s 52 impressions made over the course of just ONE YEAR!
THAT’S the Power of Promotional Products!
*Source: PPAI Study: Effectiveness of Promotional Products As An Advertising Medium
Who doesn’t need a mirror when applying lip gloss…or any make-up?
Avoid those embarrassing moments when you find you’re wearing color on places you didn’t plan!
This Imprinted Lip Gloss comes in lots of different colors and includes a mirror that will make everyone’s life easier.
Lip Gloss Compact With Mirror
Item # OMPON-KWVMI
Perfect size for pocket or purse. Natural flavor. Meets FDA requirements. Complies with FDA. 2″ Diameter
Check them out here.
Exciting News – Pantone names top 10 colors of Spring 2017!
How, you ask? “The Pantone team looked at each outfit from the approximately 119 scheduled shows and presentations at New York Fashion Week to determine which color variations appeared most often.” (LA times)
And the Winners are:
- Primrose Yellow – Pantone 13-0755
- Lapis Blue – Pantone 19-4045
- Flame – Pantone 17-1462
- Island Paradise – Pantone 14-4620
- Pale Dogwood _ Pantone 13-1404
- Greenery – Pantone 15-0343
- Pink Yarrow – Pantone 17-2034
- Hazelnut – Pantone 14-1315
- Kale – Pantone 18-0107
- Niagara – Pantone 17-4123
Many of these hues invoke the colors of nature and blend together nicely.
Blue continues to remain a spring staple, with three blue Pantone colors, all of which bring an extra dose of energy to the classics.
And for those looking for something familiar, Pale dogwood calls to mind the feelings of Rose Quartz.
As you plan your spring promotions, keep these colors in mind to stay on trend!